Rihanna Gives A Sneak Peek Of River Islands’ Summer Collection


Who’s rocking that Rihanna For River Island?  Bad Gal Riri of course!
Rihanna is back on promo duty as she gears up for the release of yet another collection with River Island and this past weekend she was spotted posing it up in a denim set while showing off some serious side boob action.
On May 25, she will be releasing the second of four collections with the clothing brand and she’s taking fans behind the scenes of the creative process.  In new video footage, she reveals of the new line:
I just wanted stuff that I want to wear because, at the end of the day, that’s what got me into designing. Seeing things on the rack that were great but it could have been a little more me, it could have fit me better. Maybe they could have been a little longer or shorter, or have a little more sex appeal or a little less. I needed to make clothes for fat days. I just wanted to make stuff that I could wear. I was being selfish. But hopefully, my friends and people who shop at River Island will have the same taste. I made a piece for everybody in my crew.
Check out a sneak peek of the summer collection and Rihanna making boss moves below:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Bummer" Pokello, Zimbabwean Big Brother Africa Rep., Sex Tape Leaks

Gerrard and Curran go Ibiza, Lewandowski hits the shops with Szczesny and Lukaku rides waves in Spain

Boston Suspect Month Before Attack: I Know How to Build a Bomb